Your Patient Has a Personal Health Record . . . Now What?
This is a discussion post. Please make sure is at least 2 paragraph
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
PLEASE USE at least one SCHOLARLY PEER-Review REFERENCE including the textbook below, Intext citation APA FORMAT. Reference APA format.
Hebda, T., & Czar, P. (2013). Handbook of informatics for nurses & healthcare professionals (5th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.
Week 4: Your Patient Has a Personal Health Record . . . Now What? (graded)
Case Study: A 65-year-old woman was just been diagnosed with Stage 3 non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. She was informed of this diagnosis in her primary care physician’s office. She leaves her physician’s office and goes home to review all of her tests and lab results with her family. She goes home and logs into her PHR. She is only able to pull up a portion of her test results. She calls her physician’s office with concern. The office staff discussed that she had gone to receive part of her lab work at a lab not connected to the organization, part was completed at the emergency room, and part was completed in the lab that is part of the doctor’s office organization.
The above scenario might be a scenario that you have commonly worked with in clinical practice. For many reasons, patients often receive healthcare from multiple organizations that might have different systems.
As you review this scenario, reflect and answer these questions for this discussion.
· What are the pros and cons of the situation in the case study?
· What safeguards are included in patient portals and PHRs to help patients and healthcare professionals ensure safety?
· Do you agree or disagree with this process?
· What are challenges for patients that do not have access to all of the EHRs? Remember, only portions of the EHRs are typically included in the PHRs.
Developing a Health Literacy Program for Children in a Low Income Urban Area
1. Read the scenario below.
2. Respond to the questions in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling
3. Why is information on health literacy essential for this group?
3. What is the initial step you would take before designing the program?
3. What role/function would you play in the beginning of the assessment phase?
3. What role/function would you play at the end of the program?
3. What additional resources would be needed to implement this program?
As a Community Health Nurse, you are assigned to develop a health literacy program at the Yvonne Learning Center to promote health literacy in a low-income urban area. This program will focus on children ages 3-7 years old, 9-12 years old and 14 to 18 years old.
You will provide basic health information and services about health and teach the children about their bodies and how having a positive attitude and good behaviors influence their health in general.
The goal of information literacy is to promote self-learning and the ability to be self-sufficient.
3. 1-Would need an abstract. Good reference page format, citation and APT format
4. 2- After submission, a rating of 0-15% similarity will be considered acceptable. Over 15% will not be considered acceptable.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support