You are part of a team working on a project. One team member consistently disrupts the group and blocks communication in the group. What are some ways of dealing with this team member?
When a group of people get together, often times member of that group take on certain roles. People who are more passive may sit back and keep their opinions to themselves, whereas others may try to dominate the entire project. In this case where a single member of the group is interrupting and distracting the flow of communication of the group, the last thing the rest of the group should do is conform to the opinion of this over aggressive team member. If this member continues to dominate the group with interruption, whether work related or not, the group could decide to assign a special assignment that would keep the member busy as to not interrupt the rest of the group from communicating in a constructive manner. If the interruption continues, the rest of the group will need to confront the team member and
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support