Write a 350-word summary answering the following questions:
- Why might the balancing presence of powerful interest groups against lobbyists ensure that policy is ultimately acceptable to all stakeholders?
- Can continual fine-tuning and iterations during policy implementation make the policy implementer lose sight of the initial problem?
- What are the implications of terminating a policy or program being implemented in your neighborhood?
Due in 24 hours.
1. Take this test for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator on the following website:
2. Record your results (see Table 1 for an example).
3. Read the “Self-Awareness and Personal Growth” description.
4. Newer research in psychological has suggested there are 5 major dimensions of human personality. Take this test on the Big Five personality traits:
5. Record your results (see Table 1 for an example).
6. Read the short descriptions of the 5 traits.
Table 1 – Example results from the personality tests.
|I (78%)||Extraversion 18 (low)|
|N (50%)||Agreeableness 38 (avg.)|
|T (12%)||Conscientiousness 35 (high)|
|J (67%)||Neuroticism 22 (high)|
|Openness 48 (high)|
7. Write a short reflection (minimum of half a page) discussing and comparing your results from the tests.
· Do you agree with your results? Use detailed examples that either support or refute your results.
· Do the results match? How well do they match?
· Which of these tests do you believe is more accurate? Why?
Part II 8. Which of the two tests (either Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or The Big 5) do you believe captures your personality better? Why?
Goals in Negotiation
Consider the four aspects of how goals affect negotiation. Provide an example of a negotiating experience where one of these aspects directly impacted the strategy you chose to pursue during a negotiation. Alternatively, provide an example of a time where setting a goal would have helped you to achieve your desired outcome.
Please respond to the initial question by day 5 and be sure to post two additional times to peers and/or instructor by day 7. The initial post by day 5 should be 75 to 150 words, but may go longer depending on the topic. If you use any source outside of your own thoughts, you should reference that source. Include solid grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support