In your own words, why are corrective actions perhaps the most important aspect of your accident investigation?
Your response must be at least 300 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations
Discuss the advantages of understanding accounting as it relates to your current or future position. (Consider careers in management, sales, business operations, finance, and business ownership.)
Discuss the ways in which you will apply the accounting concepts reviewed in this course to your personal, school, or work environment. Identify the topics that you believe will stick with you the most.
Identify two reasons why accounting is important for business. Justify your selections.
Evaluate the importance of ethics in accounting. Defend your evaluation.
Discuss the best way to explain accounting to a non-accountant.
Explain how revenue sources are planned and budgeted in nonprofits.
- What are some typical key assumptions that must be made in the “revenue sources” budgeting process of nonprofits, and what could cause these assumptions to be invalid?
- What are at least 4 of the key revenue assumptions that must be made in a for-profit entity?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
The following grading criteria will apply to this assignment:
|30%||Explain how revenue sources are planned and budgeted in nonprofits.|
|25%||What are some typical key assumptions that must be made in the “revenue sources” budgeting process of nonprofits, and what could cause these assumptions to be invalid?|
|25%||What are at least 4 of the key revenue assumptions that must be made in a for-profit entity?|
|20%||Post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support