When applying for jobs, a professional cover letter is the first opportunity you have to create a strong impression with an employer. This task will allow you to write a strong cover letter for one of the organizations that you researched during Unit 2.
To write a professional cover letter, it is important to understand the skills that are necessary for the position that you are pursuing. Be sure to complete the following:
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
- Search the Internet to select a position offered at one of the organizations that you researched for Unit 2 Individual Project.
- Identify and create a list of the required skills for the position.
- Copy, paste, and save the job description for the position you selected so that you can refer to it when you are writing your cover letter.
- Follow the instructions below to develop a cover letter that is tailored to the job description and your field of interest.
Cover Letter Instructions
- Utilize the Cover Letter Template as a guide to developing your personal cover letter.
- Save the cover letter utilizing the following format: “LastNameFirstInitial_UNIV301_Cover_Letter.” (e.g., DoeJ_UNIV301_Cover_Letter)
Create Your Cover Letter
- Click on theCover Letter Template.
- Personalize and edit the cover letter to include your skills, qualifications, experience, and education. Tailor your cover letter to one of the organizations and job descriptions identified in the Unit 2 Individual Project.
- To tailor your letter, read the job description thoroughly, and include items in your cover letter that are compatible with the job description.
- Once you have completed your draft, read through the cover letter line-by-line and make edits where appropriate. Keep in mind that any typos, spelling, or grammatical errors within your cover letter could potentially lead to your application being rejected by prospective employers, so edit this letter with great care to ensure that you are submitting a polished, error-free document.
Save Your Cover Letter
- Once you are finished editing your letter, save the cover letter to your home computer.
- Then, upload the Word document to the Discussion Board so that it can be critiqued by your fellow classmates and your instructor.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support