What is the Act you have chosen and summarize it in your own words?
- What is required by employers to be in compliance with the Act? What are the employee rights under the Act?
- What was the purpose and/or intent of the Act established by the state or federal government? Identify social/economic benefits.
- Who benefits by the Act and how does your ACT or Law compare with other cultural perspectives? For example do other countries have similar Acts/Laws.
- Note any changes to the Act that you have discovered in your research since the enactment date. What, why, and when were the changes made?
- Give observations and opinions about the Act. Do you believe it fulfills its original purpose?
- Include examples of persons you know who have benefited by the Act, if appropriate.
- Describe your core beliefs as it relates to the Acts/Laws. Are the Acts against your core beliefs? Why or why not?
- Prepare a 3-5 page research report on your topic.
- You must include a minimum of 9 sources.
- 2 of your sources should be journal articles or other academic sources. These can be found using the Rasmussen Online Library. Good databases include EBSCO Host or ProQuest
- The audience for your report is your group and class as a whole.
- Include information obtained during your research. Make sure to address all of the areas listed above.
- Please be sure to properly introduce your subject matter to the reader.
- Include the purpose of the report and be aware of the audience reading the report. Do not assume they have knowledge of the organization that you have selected for research.
- Include your observations and opinions related to the Act selected.
- Offer a closing paragraph(s) in order to summarize the presented information and add your perspective.
1. Content Incorporation. Make every attempt to demonstrate higher order thinking skills within your paper. Simple paraphrasing [knowledge and comprehension] does not elevate your work to college level. Look at the analysis, synthesis and evaluation descriptions provided below. Comfortably attempt to incorporate these concepts into your work.
- *Knowledge – Factual information with proper citing should be provided in order to address your topic and add credibility to your work. [List, define, tell, describe, identify, show, label, collect, examine, tabulate, quote, name, who, when, where, etc.]
- *Comprehension – Summarize and interpret, compare, contrast the information that you have researched to assist the reader with the key items you want to emphasize in your work. [Summarize, describe, interpret, contrast, predict, associate, distinguish, estimate, differentiate, discuss]
- *Application – Use the information you have collected to address concepts and theories on how this can be applied to new situations and/or solve problems. [Apply, demonstrate, illustrate, show, relate, solve, examine]
- *Analysis – Organize your paper in proper parts. You should introduce the topic, provide a body of content that meets the project requirement, and include a closing summary or statement. Support all concepts with credible information. [Analyze, separate, connect, arrange, divide, compare, infer, and order].
- *Synthesis/Evaluation – Draw conclusions from the knowledge gained. Relate knowledge from several areas. Use what is given to create new ideas. [Combine, integrate, rearrange, design, invent, plan, create]
APPROVEDSCHOLARS – PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE: https://www.approvedscholars.com/place-order/
Havent found the Essay You Want?
We Can Assist
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support