What is the Act you have chosen and summarize it in your own words?
What is required by employers to be in compliance with the Act? What are the employee rights under the Act?
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
What was the purpose and/or intent of the Act established by the state or federal government? Identify social/economic benefits.
Who benefits by the Act and how does your ACT or Law compare with other cultural perspectives? For example do other countries have similar Acts/Laws.
Note any changes to the Act that you have discovered in your research since the enactment date. What, why, and when were the changes made?
Give observations and opinions about the Act. Do you believe it fulfills its original purpose?
Include examples of persons you know who have benefited by the Act, if appropriate.
Describe your core beliefs as it relates to the Acts/Laws. Are the Acts against your core beliefs? Why or why not?
Prepare a 3-5 page research report on your topic.
You must include a minimum of 9 sources.
2 of your sources should be journal articles or other academic sources. These can be found using the Rasmussen Online Library. Good databases include EBSCO Host or ProQuest
The audience for your report is your group and class as a whole.
Include information obtained during your research. Make sure to address all of the areas listed above.
Please be sure to properly introduce your subject matter to the reader.
Include the purpose of the report and be aware of the audience reading the report. Do not assume they have knowledge of the organization that you have selected for research.
Include your observations and opinions related to the Act selected.
Offer a closing paragraph(s) in order to summarize the presented information and add your perspective.
1. Content Incorporation. Make every attempt to demonstrate higher order thinking skills within your paper. Simple paraphrasing [knowledge and comprehension] does not elevate your work to college level. Look at the analysis, synthesis and evaluation descriptions provided below. Comfortably attempt to incorporate these concepts into your work.
- *Knowledge – Factual information with proper citing should be provided in order to address your topic and add credibility to your work. [List, define, tell, describe, identify, show, label, collect, examine, tabulate, quote, name, who, when, where, etc.]
- *Comprehension – Summarize and interpret, compare, contrast the information that you have researched to assist the reader with the key items you want to emphasize in your work. [Summarize, describe, interpret, contrast, predict, associate, distinguish, estimate, differentiate, discuss]
- *Application – Use the information you have collected to address concepts and theories on how this can be applied to new situations and/or solve problems. [Apply, demonstrate, illustrate, show, relate, solve, examine]
- *Analysis – Organize your paper in proper parts. You should introduce the topic, provide a body of content that meets the project requirement, and include a closing summary or statement. Support all concepts with credible information. [Analyze, separate, connect, arrange, divide, compare, infer, and order].
- *Synthesis/Evaluation – Draw conclusions from the knowledge gained. Relate knowledge from several areas. Use what is given to create new ideas. [Combine, integrate, rearrange, design, invent, plan, create]
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support