Imagine you work for a company that has a large network with thousands of people accessing it, often one server may not be enough to process website access, file shares, and on. To help combat the problem of your network crawling to a halt, there are some features available that can help avoid this scenario.
1. What are some things you’ve learned about Network Load Balancing that can help spread your infrastructure’s needs to more than one computer? Can you find an example of a company that uses it or perhaps seen it at your job? Note: You can search the web for some thoughts on this, just explain what you read and include a web link to the resource you found.
2. If you were responsible for maintaining a critical website for a business, could load balancing be used to help make sure it is always available? What did you learn from your reading about this?
- Network Load Balancing (NLB) is a technique used to distribute network traffic across multiple servers to avoid overloading a single server. NLB enables organizations to scale their infrastructure by adding more servers to the network as needed, thus providing better reliability, performance, and availability of applications and services. NLB uses a cluster of servers that work together to provide a single virtual IP address for client connections. The cluster distributes traffic among its members using various algorithms, such as round-robin, weighted round-robin, IP hash, and others.
An example of a company that uses NLB is Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS provides Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), which is a fully-managed service that automatically scales and distributes incoming traffic across multiple servers to improve the performance and availability of web applications. ELB supports three types of load balancers: Application Load Balancer, Network Load Balancer, and…order customized answer
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support