WEEK 5 Internet-Based Marketing Blog
This assignment allows you the opportunity to evaluate the use and reach by companies of new technologies such as a blog to directly interact and communicate with consumers.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Visit the websites of three of the following companies: Kimberly-Clark, Disney, BMW, Chrysler, Colgate-Palmolive, Toys R Us, Costco, or Universal Studios, or three companies of your choice.
Select one of the websites for this assignment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word blog about the selected website in which you answer the following questions:
- What are the general advantages and disadvantages of using Internet-based marketing communications?
- Which general factors are essential for a website to be effective in terms of marketing communications practices and strategies?
- Which of these factors does the selected company use? How does it use them? Does it use them effectively?
- How does the website promote two-way communication between the company and the customer?
- How does the website gather information on the customer?
- How might interactions on the website between the consumer and the company be improved?
Imagine what readers of your blog might say about your original entries.
Write three responses to the blog entry as though you were three different readers commenting on your entry.
Cite at least two references other than the course texts.
Format reference citations according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
BSCOM 384 WEEK 5 Internet-Based Marketing Blog
Karen is shopping at Big Mart. She has with her an umbrella which is the same brand Big Mart carries. When a Big Mart employee, Steve, sees her leave with the umbrella without going through the checkout lane, he asks her to come back into the store. Steve says that he thinks Karen is shoplifting the umbrella. Karen tells him that she has had the umbrella for years and shows him marks of wear and tear. Steve apologizes and tells Karen she is free to go. Can Karen successfully sue for false imprisonment or defamation? From what you have learned about the relationship between a principal and an agent, analyze whether Steve or Big Mart could be liable because of Steve’s actions.
Word Count Minimum 250 Words
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support