WEEK 4 Direct Marketing
Learning Team Assignment: Direct Marketing
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Consider the different types of direct marketing:
- Mail order, such as catalogs or direct mail
- Telemarketing and direct-response advertising, including infomercials and home-shopping networks
- M-commerce, which is marketing directed at mobile communication devices, such as cell phones
- Digital marketing/social media, such as email, Twitter, and Facebook
Review the direct-marketing examples you have been collecting since Week 1.
Design a form of direct marketing for the retailer you selected in Week 3.
Answer the following questions in 700 to 1,050 words:
- With which types of the direct marketing you collected were you already familiar? Which types were new to you?
- Which forms of direct marketing captured your attention? Why?
- Which forms of direct marketing did not capture your attention? Why?
- What was the price of the product, and do you think the direct marketing selected was the best choice?
- How responsive are you to direct-marketing strategies? Why?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of direct marketing? What factors influenced the direct marketing you designed for your favorite retailer?
- Briefly list what strategic elements in brand building need to be considered in addition to direct marketing.
Alternate Assignment Option: Instead of the paper described above, your team can choose to develop an 8- to 16-slide PowerPoint® presentation covering the same material. Use speaker notes as a way to indicate what is spoken and to expand on the slide content your team creates. Notes should be notes, not a full script.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
BSCOM 384 WEEK 4 Direct Marketing
Explain why price fixing, price discrimination, resale price maintenance, pricing below cost, and unit pricing are concerns that customers should be aware of in today’s society. (One-developed paragraph)
2. Explain who uses marketing research and give an example of how they may use it. (One-developed paragraph)
3. List the seven key steps involved in new product development and explain each. (One-developed paragraph)
4. List and describe the six sources where you can obtain leads about a job opening. (3 to 4 well-developed paragraphs)
5. Describe the six-step process for career decision making. Provide examples of each step in the process. (2 to 3 well-developed paragraphs)
6. Describe and compare horizontally and vertically organized companies. (two-well developed paragraphs)
7. Explain the types of charts and graphs used in marketing. (one-developed paragraph)
8. Describe a monopoly. Is a monopoly legal in the U.S.; why or why not? Give examples of companies that have been declared monopolies. Explain the outcome of such cases.
9. Describe market share and market position. (one-developed paragraph)
10. Describe the just-in-time (JIT) inventory system and explain its advantages and its drawbacks. (one-developed paragraph)
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support