Week 4 Competitive Advantages Paper
Resources: Riordan Virtual Organization and Environmental Scan Paper
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Use the Riordan Virtual Organization and research from last week’s Environmental Scan Paper for this assignment.
- Decide which competitive advantages Riordan has in common with the companies researched last week, and estimate which competitive strategies Riordan could use to improve innovation and sustainability of business operations both in the United States and in the global market.
- Explain why you chose these competitive strategies and estimate how they might affect sustainability of long-term organizational performance.
- Explain how the global market would affect the business strategy of Riordan.
Summarize your findings in a 700- to 1,050-word paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
For modules 6, 7, and 8, you will watch the first 3 parts of a documentary titled, Weight of the Nation. The HBO documentary confronts America’s obesity epidemic and is presented in four sections:
- Part 1: Consequences
- Part 2: Choices
- Part 3: Children in Crisis
- Part 4: Challenges
During Modules 6, 7 and 8, you are required to watch one section and we will discuss the documentary as a group in the Discussion Board. Each section is about an hour so make sure to give yourself sufficient time to watch the documentary. As usual, you are required to post your first comment before you can see the rest of that Module’s discussion, so posting early is best. Remember that you are required to post to at least two of your classmates as well; therefore, the earlier we all post the better the discussion will be. If you do not post your first comment by 4 days into the Module, points will be deducted.
Watch Weight of the Nation, Part 1: Consequences. Post your comments, thoughts, etc. to the discussion board. First post must be submitted by November 3rd for full credit.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support