Week 2 New Business Venture: Choose a Fortune 100/500 Business
Purpose of Assignment
In this assignment, students will learn the concepts surrounding innovation, sustainability, cultural diversity, and elements of conducting business in the global marketplace. Students will analyze and design a new business division based on the Fortune 100 or 500 organization chosen. The new business division is part of the student’s past or current position held within the organization.
Resources: Exploring Management: Ch. 15, Ch. 16, Ch. 17; University Library; Week 2 videos
Consider your position as a manager. As a manager, you are researching a Fortune 100 or 500 organization’s profile that your current organization is going to collaborate with and create a new division.
Conduct a minimum 875-word analysis in which you explain the importance of innovation, sustainability, cultural diversity, and global management and how these factors are essential to the new division.
Include the following:
- Describe how innovation, sustainability, cultural diversity, and global management affect organizational performance and achieve competitive advantage.
- Explain how innovation, sustainability, cultural diversity, and global management align and guide the strategic direction of the organization.
Cite at least two peer reviewed references, one may be your textbook and at least one must come from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Penitentiary Ideal and Models of American PrisonThe purposes of a penitentiary were both secular and spiritual. It was supposed to be a place of humane punishment instead of the physical punishments still used in Western societies. The penitentiary was more of an idea, or set of principles, opposed to an actual physical institution with shape and form. The penitentiary was supposed to be the common punishment of all serious criminals to replace the diversepenalties applied (and many times not applied) by the judges. It was supposed to be clean and healthy compared to a jail, and it was suppose to avoid the contamination of body and spirit that took place in the existing lock-ups. This meant that criminals in custod
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support