Week 2 Learning Style Reflection
Learning Style Reflection
This assignment will allow you to reflect on the information you learned in the section “Discovering Your Learning Styles” in Ch. 1 of P.O.W.E.R. Learning.
· If you have a read/write learning style, consider the written reflection.
· If you have a visual/graphic learning style, consider the presentation option.
· If you have an auditory/verbal style, be sure to include some audio, either in the notes or in the body of the slides.
Discover more about your Learning Style by completing this week’s recommended Connect Activities.
Select and complete one of the following assignment options. If you have a read/write learning style, consider the written reflection. If you have a visual/graphic learning style, consider the presentation option. If you have an auditory/verbal style, be sure to include some audio, either in the notes or in the body of the slides.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word response to the following questions:
1. What learning style are you?
2. What factors led you to that decision?
3. How are learning styles associated with successful adult learning?
4. How do learners’ needs impact motivation to learn in both academic and professional settings?
5. Knowing your learning style, what can you do to ensure academic success? For example, what can you do to take better notes? How can you prepare for tests?
6. How can understanding growth and fixed mindsets impact your learning?
7. How can understanding the field of psychology help you with your behavior and mental processes?
Week 2 Learning Style Reflection
Change Management and Management Styles
As economic times change, management styles have changed accordingly. New concepts and issues of management styles have been analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated to meet the changing needs of the marketplace. The concept of change management has gained great acceptance and/or disapproval by all sectors, including civilian and military.
Katzenbach (1995) wrote that “Real change leaders are the linchpins connecting three critical forces for organizational change and performance: top leadership aspirations (what are we trying to become?); workforce energy and productivity (how will we climb the mountain?); and the marketplace reality (what do our target customers truly seek, and what can and will our potential competitors really do?) (pp. 8-9).
Analyze the changes in your field to determine if there have been periods of time in which leaders in the field, as well as actual practitioners in the field, have had to address the issue of change management. Specifically, this analysis should be based on a synthesis of the current literature (and literature no older than 1995) to demonstrate how leaders in your field of study have addressed the issue of change management – as well as any changes in management style. Finally, the student should relate these specific changes to their own current, previous, and/or future career paths. This analysis should help to reveal how you have seen changes occur over the past decade or so in your field. Finally, what possible changes, suggestions and/or recommendations would you consider to be necessary in your field of study?
Write a well-researched, thorough response to the questions posed above in an APA formatted paper, to be reviewed by your faculty member in practice for your final comprehensive exam. Include 7 (min) scholarly references in your paper.
Respond in 4-5 content pages, not including title page, abstract, or references, to each question.
Needs to orginal they use TURNITIN.COM
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support