Week 1 Discussion Question 1 Technology for Healthcare Professionals consists of:
Describe the reasons healthcare professionals need to be familiar with the most current computer hardware and software networking wireless technology and to maintain a high level of computer literacy.
Week 1 Dq 1 and 2 The Evolution of Health Information Technology” Please respond to the following:
§ Analyze the current trends affecting the evolution of health information technology (HIT). Determine a significant trend that you believe is having the most significant impact on the expansion of HIT. Support your rationale for each of the factors identified.
§ Argue that a health organization’s shift to HMIS ensures the effectiveness of health care services. Provide support for your rationale.
“The Components of HIMS” Please respond to the following:
§ Suggest one significant function of an integrated health information management system that can improve the delivery of health care services. Include an example to justify your response.
§ Analyze the key challenges of implementing a health information management system. Suggest a key concern that could deter management from implementing a fully integrated HIMS.
Community Nursing – Discussion questions.
Review the attached PowerPoints presentations. Once done answer the following questions:
1. Do you feel it is better to allow individuals the freedom to choose any type of (or no) health insurance coverage available to them or to increase government involvement in a person’s/family’s healthcare via mandates, such as the ACA and/or the government as a single insurer for all residents. Why?
2. Discuss the mission of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) and the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI).
3.If you could reform the malpractice or tort laws, what types of changes would you make? When do you feel it is appropriate for someone to claim damages from medical procedures or treatment? Do you feel there should be a cap on the payments, and if so, how would you decide what that cap would be? What are all the different costs involved in medical malpractice suites? Is it easier to talk about tort reform than to actually try to define it?
4. The rights of people once they have been incarcerated can be a controversial topic of discussion. Discuss the healthcare rights of the incarcerated population. What do you feel should or should not be provided to those who are imprisoned? Are there certain tests or procedures that they feel should be performed routinely? Why or why not? What is the nurse’s role, based on the section on page 248?
– APA format word document, Arial 12 font.
– A minimum of 3 evidence-based references no older than 5 years (excluding the class textbook) are required.
– A minimum of 600 words are required (excluding first and last page).
From now on discussion questions will have a rubric.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support