Application security does not happen on its own. Organizations must recognize the value of security and make it a priority when developing applications.
- Imagine that you are the IT Security Officer for a large company, and you have been assigned the task of implementing a Web application security verification model. List the factors you find are required, at a bare minimum, to make an application secure. Review relevant sites on the Internet and describe what tools or Websites can be used to automate such an assessment. In your opinion, which approach is more reliable: manual or automated verification? Why? Provide links to any tools that you find and share them with your classmates.
- After reading a few of your classmates’ postings, reply to the ones from which you learned something new or to which you have something to add. Remember to get in early and post often.
As the IT Security Officer, the following factors are necessary to make an application secure:
- Authentication and Authorization: Users must be authenticated before accessing the application. The application should also have access control policies to ensure that only authorized users have access to specific functionalities.
- Encryption: The application must use encryption to protect sensitive data such as passwords, credit card information, and personal identifiable information.
- Input Validation: The application should validate user inputs to prevent attackers from injecting malicious code.
- Error and Exception Handling: Proper error handling should be in place to prevent attackers from exploiting application vulnerabilities.
- Session Management: Sessions must be…order customized answer
APPROVEDSCHOLARS – PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE: https://www.approvedscholars.com/place-order/
Havent found the Essay You Want?
We Can Assist
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support