We started this course by considering that everyone is a theologian because everyone has thoughts about God. You considered how you form your thoughts of who God is and what God does. In Module/Week 1, you reflected on your experience with theology and your study of theology in the past. For this module/week, you will write a 600-word essay answering the following 3 prompts that will allow you to reflect on how you’ve grown in your understanding and study of theology.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
1. How has your view of theology changed over the duration of this course? (approximately 200 words)
2. How have you been able to practice the principles you learned from the course in your own life? (approximately 200 words)
3. How will you pass on the information you have learned in this course to those within your circle of influence? (approximately 200 words)
Submit your essay as a Microsoft Word document with all prompts addressed. The Reflection Essay must have Times New Roman 12 pt. font, and be uploaded to Blackboard.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support