Using the NASWs Code of Ethics, summarize any key ethical principles that relate to poverty;
Explain and give examples of how Poverty can affect field placement.
Explore how Poverty could promote social change.
To complete this assignment, the student should write a 4-5 page paper, use Times New Roman Font (12 point) with 1 inch margins and should follow all of the conventions per APA 6thedition.
· Identification of the social problem with research supporting the topic.
o You must demonstrate that this social problem exists by communicating the number of those impacted and the impact on disenfranchised groups.
o Include considerations of diversity and cultural awareness.
o It is expected that research and supported data will be presented from appropriate sources (e.g., peer-reviewed studies or government websites).
· Discussion on how the social problem impacts society on all practice levels (micro, mezzo, and macro). Be sure to integrate evidence-based social work practice, research, and policy.
Identification of how social workers can ameliorate or mitigate the social problem using social work skills. (Hint: Think about the generalist intervention model.) you should include evidence-based practices (EBPs) and specific policy implications for your identified social problems. Make sure to provide citations and sources
Identify a case where it would have been beneficial to employ resiliency theory.
Describe the case in 2 sentences.
**Case is a felon transitioning into the world but having a hard time securing employment**
Describe the presenting problem in one concise sentence.
Describe an intervention you would implement to promote resiliency.
Identify an instrument from the Smith-Osborne and Whitehill Bolton’s article that would be appropriate when employing a single-subject design to evaluate how effective the intervention is in increasing the client’s level of resiliency.
Explain why you selected the instrument.
In other words, why would the instrument be appropriate? (Consider the age of the client and for whom the instrument was designed, how feasible it would be to administer the instrument such as cost, time to administer it, etc.).
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support