This project taps into the notion that leadership begins with self-awareness. Effective leaders are both willing and able to give and receive feedback and during the course, you’ll have two formal opportunities to do just that, by rating each of your peers in the following four areas:
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
This person accepts feedback, and when necessary uses a combined approach of feedback, coaching, and mentoring to help others improve.
This person helps the flight achieve its goals by contributing to projects, participating in activities, and when necessary, seeking clarification to keep the flight on track
Despite the rigor of the course, this person’s energy, initiative, and volunteer spirit contribute to the emotional, physical, spiritual, and social well-being of the flight.
This person exhibits military bearing and leads through ethical, even-tempered, and decisive actions, decisions, and behaviors that are consistent with and that advance the profession
NB. The member is in the military and got rated among his peers in Airman Leadership school. Member got rated among his peers in category 1 is 1 1.3, category 2 is 1.13,category 3 is 1.67, category 4 is 1.53 in all four categories member got rated 1.37.
Essay Two: Self Evaluation
Is based on a self-evaluation, answer the question:
What was my reaction to the peer assessments?
– Did the peer assessments affect me, i.e. sad, upset, and angry, etc.?
– Was I receptive to the feedback?
– Were what I considered, my strengths and weaknesses different from the way my peers perceived me?
– What did I learned about myself from my peers?
– Did I learn something new about myself?
– Will this affect my future behavior – how I react to, address, and/or handle future
– What I will do differently is, or in the future, I plan to…
– Was myself perception confirmed by the peer assessment?
a. No longer, than two, typed, double-spaced pages (minimum of one half page)
b. On plain bond paper, with one-inch margins all around
c. Use 12-point Times New Roman font.
d. Include the course prescribed identification line in the footer area of the first page, placed 0.75” (approximately) from bottom of page, and left justified.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support