The final Business Plan is due on the last day of class. Develop your 8-10 page Business Plan by reflecting on the work you have done in all of your entrepreneurship courses. Material from BUS 433 and BUS 435 will provide a strong foundation for the final plan in addition to the weekly assignments you have completed in this course. Incorporate at least 6 resources, 3 from the Ashford Online Library.
Focus of the Business Plan
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
- Executive Summary:
a. A page of plan highlights
- Company Description:
a. What business will you be in? What will you do? Describe the following elements:
– Mission Statement
– Company Goals and Objectives
– Business Philosophy
– Legal form of ownership
- Product or Service:
a. Describe your product or service and the benefits it will provide for customers
– Describe the industry and how you will position your company
- Market Analysis:
– To whom will you market your products?
– Describe pricing, promotion, distribution and forecasts for your product/service
- Strategy and Implementation:
– Describe your most important company competitive strengths and core competencies.
– Develop an operations flow diagram to show the key steps in the production of a product or the delivery of a service
- Management Team:
– What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?
– Who are the key members of the team? What strengths do they bring to the venture?
– What outside assistance will you have (board of directors, board of advisors, etc?) Be specific.
- Financial Plan:
a. Include material on the following:
– Source and use of funds sheet (how much money a firm needs, how it will raise money, and what the money will be used for)
– Assumptions sheet (explanation of the most critical assumptions that your financial statements are based on)
– Pro Forma Income Statement
– Balance Sheet
– Cash Flow Statement
– Appendices (any supporting documentation)
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
– Title of paper
– Student’s name
– Course name and number
– Instructor’s name
– Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must incorporate at least six resources, three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support