The following is a written assignment based on the attached article. Your completed assignment should be 2-4 pages, double-spaced with all citations properly footnoted.
The article presents an analysis of the current outlook of the highest court in the United States. We often think of courts (and especially the Supreme Court) as dispassionate and thoroughly objective institutions. Yet as the text materials in Chapter One discuss, there are various schools of jurisprudence, some of whom try to examine the ways in which courts really operate. Robin Conrad and Ralph Nader have opposed views on the current court that appear prominently in the article.
Describe their respective viewpoints. Does this article change your impression of the Supreme Court? Why or why not?
Supreme Court Inc.
By JEFFREY ROSEN
Published: March 16, 2008
The New York Times
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support