The State of Social Entrepreneurship in a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa
You will produce an information-rich PowerPoint Presentation on the state of Social Entrepreneurship in a country in either Asia, Latin America or Africa. It should be a minimum of 10 slides, not counting the title slide and the reference slide at the end. A suggested outline for the project might be as follows:
I. Brief country presentation (PEST in no more than 2 slides)
II. Definition of Social Entrepreneurship and the key stakeholders (Ecosystem)
III. Major campaigns, goals & targeted areas (Education, Health, etc).
IV. Main activities of the leaders: Individuals, NGOs, Corporations (domestic & International)
V. Examples of successful programs, strategies, outcomes.
VI. Conclusion: overall impact on business, development, quality of life going forward.
Trace the history of psychology’s research on gender, beginning with the founding of psychology.Include in your discussion the Structuralist, Functionalist, Psychoanalytic, and Behaviorist perspectives and their views regarding the importance of gender in psychology. Lastly, discuss the feminist movement of the 1960s and how it prompted changes within current psychology today.
A technology is useless unless it is put to use. This is a crushingly obvious statement, but it does serve to remind us that a technology that never makes it out of a laboratory or an inventor’s basement might as well not exist. We have recently discussed the process by which technologies are introduced and then put into use. Here, we examine the method of diffusion, the process by which technologies make it into homes, factories, and so forth. In this assignment, you discuss how a CEO makes technological decisions and the rationale behind those thought processes.
After reading the module notes and all supplemental materials, respond to following:
Scenario: You are a CEO of well-established and profitable software technology firm that has a choice to invest in one of two new software technologies; one that promises modest profit with very little risk and another that may yield a very high profit but at considerable risk. Keeping in mind cultural factors (social values/priorities, politics, economy, technology, regulation, etc.) answer the following:
- What would your choice be?
- Who in your company might support the first technology and who might support the second? Think about individuals from all levels of the company, from the CEO and board members down to R&D personnel.
- What considerations of your decision need to be made from a societal perspective? Consider individuals outside of the company itself.
- How might the type of industry affect this type of decision?
Support your position using appropriate sources that are properly cited. Your paper should be 1-2 pages in length (not including title and reference pages). It must be formatted according to APA standards (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.[PDF, File Size 131 KB], 6th edition, including title and reference pages.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support