Software Implementation” Please respond to the following:
1. From the e-Activity, identify five (5) additional steps for a successful software implementation. Provide your rationale as to why these five (5) steps should be added.
2. Rank the “Fifteen Steps to Successful Software Implementation” (the original ten (10), plus your five (5)) from most important to least important. Choose the three (3) most important steps and explain why you believe these are the most important. Justify your response.
Read the article titled “Ten Steps to Successful Software Implementation” located at http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/0409/ten-steps-to-successful-software-implementation.htm. Be prepared to discuss.
- Five additional steps for a successful software implementation are:
- Create a backup plan: A backup plan is necessary to ensure that data and other important files are not lost during the implementation process. This step should be added to prevent data loss or corruption.
- Test the software: Testing the software before implementation can help identify potential problems and provide the opportunity to fix them before going live. This step should be added to ensure that the software functions properly and meets the requirements of the organization.
- Provide training: Providing training for the software users can help ensure that they understand how to use the software effectively. This step should be added to increase user …order customized answer
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support