Searching Textual Documents Please respond to the following:
- Your company has been hired to design a product that will provide searches of textual documents and database querying. Your design team has not developed a product like this before. Examine the challenges associated with searching in textual documents and database querying. Describe how the five-stage search framework shared in Chapter 13 could be used to overcome those challenges.
- Assess current multimedia document search techniques and suggest three techniques to improve multimedia search experiences. Explain why you chose to recommend each of the techniques you suggested.
“Advanced Filtering” Please respond to the following:
- Describe the most effective advanced filtering and search interface. Argue why the interface you chose is more effective than others, and describe who benefits most from the interface you are describing.
- From the e-Activity, Google has been the dominant market leader for search engines for the past several years, despite a fairly basic interface and competition from competitors like Microsoft and Yahoo. Discuss reasons why Google has been able to maintain such a high market share. Also, suggest some ideas for a search engine that would be able to take market share away from Google.
System Documentation” Please respond to the following:
- Ray and Jason have just finished developing the documentation for a system your team recently completed. Ray insists that the documentation should be printed in booklet format and included with the system. Jason insists that paper manuals are outdated and that the documentation should only be distributed electronically via DVD. Compare and contrast the use of online documentation and paper documentation. Then, make a decision about what documentation you will provide with your system and explain it to Ray and Jason.
- Debate whether or not to give credit to authors and designers of training manuals. Support your argument.
“Online Communities” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate online tutorials and online communities in regard to helping users. Create an argument for the approach you find to be the most effective and explain why.
- From the e-Activity, evaluate at least two sites or tools for developing end user documentation. Discuss the abilities the sites or tools provide and how the sites or tools aid in the creation of user documentation. Make a suggestion to improve the site or tool.
APPROVEDSCHOLARS – PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE: https://www.approvedscholars.com/place-order/
Havent found the Essay You Want?
We Can Assist
The Paper is Written from Scratch Specifically for You
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support