Review the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: “The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health,” focusing on the following sections: Transforming Practice, Transforming Education, and Transforming Leadership.
Write a paper of 750-1,000 words about the impact on nursing of the 2010 IOM report on the Future of Nursing. In your paper, include:
1. The impact of the IOM report on nursing education.
2. The impact of the IOM report on nursing practice, particularly in primary care, and how you would change your practice to meet the goals of the IOM report.
3. The impact of the IOM report on the nurse’s role as a leader.
Cite a minimum of three references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the criteria and expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
· Impact of the IOM report on nursing education is accurately explained in detail as well as being insightful or offering thoughtful reflection.
· Impact of the IOM report on nursing practice is accurately explained in detail as well as being insightful or offering thoughtful reflection.
· Impact of the IOM report on nursing role is accurately explained in detail as well as being insightful or offering thoughtful reflection.
· Explanation to how student would changes his or her practice for the purpose of meeting the goals of the IOM report is explained in detail as well as being insightful or offering thoughtful reflection..
· Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
· There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
· Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English
· All format elements are correct
· In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support