Reasons of Price Increases (Inflation)” Please respond to the following:
- From Part 1 of the scenario, identify whether the copy center is facing a cost-push or demand-pull inflation and provide a rationale for your answer. Suggest a policy that could help the business in the short run and long run.
- From Part 2 of the scenario, identify whether the copy center is facing a cost-push or demand-pull inflation and provide a rationale for your answer. Suggest a business strategy that would offset the type of inflation you have identified.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
“Unemployment” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, analyze the increasing and decreasing change in the unemployment rate over the last few years for both your local area (closest geographic city reported) and state. Identify any apparent trends based on the changes in the unemployment rate and predict the direction of the unemployment rate in the next six months. Provide a rationale for your prediction.
- From the second e-Activity, analyze the different types of unemployment and determine which is the most costly to the U.S. economy. Explain your rationale.
- Go to the State and Local Unemployment Rates section of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics Website located at http://www.bls.gov/lau/. Once you are at the Website, use the regional resources dropdown menu located under the map of the U.S. at your lower right to research the unemployment rate of the last few years for both your local area (closest geographic city reported) and state. Remember to consider how the researched unemployment rate relates to the national average (seasonally or not seasonally adjusted). Be prepared to discuss.
- Go to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics Website located at http://www.bls.gov. Once you are at the Website, use the top navigation bar to navigate to Subject Areas > Unemployment > National Unemployment Rate to review recent trends in the unemployment rate and labor force participation rates. Then, go to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics Website to read the article titled “Ranks of Discouraged Workers and Others Marginally Attached to the Labor Force Rise During Recession,” located at http://www.bls.gov/opub/ils/pdf/opbils74.pdf. Be prepared to discuss.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support