Remember, to be persuasive, you must use facts and logic. Identify the sources of information that you use, and don’t draw general conclusions from specific incidents
Shock incarceration in “boot camps” has been used since the 1980s as an alternative sentencing option for youthful offenders. Use the text book and search the Gale Criminal Justice Collection for information about juvenile incarceration in boot camps. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of this system of incarceration and what the future of it might be. Cite your sources of information. Remember to use the text book and search the Gale Criminal Justice Collection.
Most inmates return to the community at some point. It is in the best interest of the community that the ex-offender be able reestablish himself and be a contributing member of society, however; how successful their reentry is and how long it lasts depends on a variety of factors.
Using your text and at least one of the following sources, describe some of the risks and problems associated with offender reentry into the community. Can these problems be anticipated and planned for? What can the corrections system do to help prepare the offender for reentry? What can the community do to help the newly released inmate smoothly transition back into society?
For reference material use at least your text and one or more of the following sources. Remember to identify passages in your essay where you are quoting, paraphrasing, or summarizing as well as the source you are using.
Your paper must be formatted in the following manner:
- The paper must be 500-750 words in length. Only the body of the paper counts towards the length. No information that belongs on a title page or reference page will count towards the length requirement.
- Use Times New Roman 12 point font, and double-space your lines.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support