Policy & Politics in Nursing and Health care
This paper requires that you propose a public policy, that is, a policy that is at a “bigger” level (such as at the county level, state level, or federal level).
This course provides guidance to help you demonstrate the following 5 competencies:
• Competency 7007.1.1: Organization and Financing Healthcare
The graduate analyzes the organization of healthcare delivery and financing systems in the U.S. and other nations.
• Competency 7007.1.2: Policy Process
The graduate analyzes the historical, economic, and political factors that effect healthcare policy development and the impact of those policies on healthcare cost, quality, and access.
• Competency 7007.1.3: Effects of Legal and Regulatory Policies
The graduate analyzes the effect of major legal and regulatory policies on nursing practice, healthcare delivery, and health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities.
• Competency 7007.1.4: Ethical Theories Applied to Nurses’ Policy Positions
The graduate analyzes the values that drive policies.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support