Marketing: Bass Model Equation
Using the equations that are given on both slide 11 and slide 12 to solve the problem on slide 11
Hint: The best way to solve the math portion, select 3 points in the table, and solve for a,b,c, and then use the given equationss in Slide 12 to solve for N, p, q.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Further explaination and clarification: On slide 12, the variables a, b, and c are used as an algebraic trick to solve for p, q, and N. What you will plug in are the actual sales numbers (which is the number in the table “sales in each period”).
2. Please qualitatively describe how a marketer can use historical data to estimate future sales per the Bass model framework. Discuss/Think about also why your forecasts per Bass’s model may differ from the actual sales numbers. Recall Bass’s own work on slide 9 shows deviations from actual black-and-white TV sales – why do you think that is?
(What is Bass Model: requires some historical data, e.g., a few periods of observations for a recently introduced product, or past records of a similar product. It predict how many customers will adopt at what timing.)
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support