M2 Assignment 1 Discussion
Questions—Culture and International Trade Culture and politics are important parts of the external environment and vary greatly, not only between, but also within each country… Research the impact of culture and politics on business using your textbook, Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet. Respond to the following: •Why is understanding culture critical for successful international business? Give examples of how understanding culture has been important for an international business. •Classify and describe at least four different types of political systems that an international business might encounter. What type of political system might have the greatest potential for imposing adverse political risk on an international business? Compare at least one other system to the one you selected and explain why it has less potential for imposing political risk.
Locate your state’s emergency management plans and review the sections on preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery. After doing so, evaluate the plans using the following prompts. (Be sure to support your evaluation with specific examples and quotations from the plans [750-1,000 words]).
- Where do you see evidence of the all-hazards approach in the plans? Can you tell from the plan which hazards are of most eminent threat in your area? Based on the plans, do you think your state is sufficiently prepared to address those threats? Why or why not? Which threats do you think your state’s plan has left out or not considered in as much depth as it should?
- While emergency management plans present relevant information for government, emergency managers, and emergency responders based on government guidelines, they should also present information regarding the community at large. Does your state’s plan adequately address the community’s role in mitigation and in preparing for, responding to, and recovering from disasters? Why or why not? How do you think your state could better involve the community in all aspects of emergency planning and preparedness?
- Identify three components of your state’s emergency plans that relate directly to your field of work or the field of work you aspire to get into. For example, if you are a firefighter, can you locate information in your state’s plan that dictates communication channels when firefighters become involved in a statewide crisis? The goal is for you to learn more about how your job duties are directly impacted by your state’s emergency plans. Conclude with recommendations on how your state’s emergency plans could be better implemented in your direct line of work.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support