Just like every state has a state bird or a state tree, each state also has a state soil, with its own name. Soils throughout the world are given names based on their characteristics, just like living things are named based on their species and other defining characteristics. Visit the Smithsonian’s State Soils Web page and learn about soils in your state.
Describe the state soil of your area in your journal. Describe the horizons you see in its picture and write about any distinguishing features or interesting facts you learn about your state soil. Also, relate the handful of soil from your backyard to the state soil you research. Describe how your backyard soil is similar or different from your state soil.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support