Integrating Elements of Engagement
· Students will develop a three to four (3-4) page proposal for integrating the elements of engagement into the implementation process. It will include the following:
1. Explain what you will do during the implementation event to tilt the balance away from the presentation toward participation.
2. Include a synopsis of how people might react to the idea that change is imminent and that they will be involved in the change process.
3. Explain what you will do to help people get unstuck from the same old conversations and begin new ones.
4. Explain how you will bring the element of place into your design for each event.
· The requirements and format of the paper is to be as follows:
· Include two references
Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), APA format
CRIMINAL JUSTICE COMMUNICATIONS NO MORE THAN ONE PARAGRAPH AND A HALF
Analyze ways in which reports are used in court processes.
Now that you are familiar with report writing techniques, discuss the different reports that you, as a criminal justice officer, will use in the court process. Be sure to conduct outside research to support your response.
Please respond to both of the following:
Which type of report do you feel will be the most difficult to write and why?
What practices will you employ and develop to improve your report writing techniques?
A full sentence outline will build on the information you presented in your research proposal. Following the format described in the “Outline Format and Example” lecture in this module, you will write an introduction paragraph for your essay, outline topic sentences for each supporting point, list sub-points to be included in each paragraph, detail and address counter-arguments to your thesis, and write a conclusion paragraph for your paper. In addition, you will be utilizing your research sources to provide additional support for your thesis statement.
This assignment represents a crucial step toward the development of your final paper. To ensure you complete your outline thoroughly and accurately, keep the following tips in mind:
- Review the Outline Format and Example reading and the rubric before you begin to ensure you address all necessary requirements.
- Use complete sentences at all stages of your outline to clearly convey your ideas.
- Incorporate information from your sources where appropriate, remembering to always use citations to credit others’ words and ideas.
- Organize your points in a way that makes sense for your particular topic.
- Follow APA formatting guidelines for your in-text citations and references list.
- Check your work for spelling, grammar, and sentence structure errors before submitting.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support