Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing an informal learning experience someone could have.
- You may describe, for example, how someone becomes afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him or her emotionally, or why he or she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be singular or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved. Include the following:
- Identify what you learned from the experience.
- Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
- Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if applicable.
- Address how your learning could have occurred through cognitive-social learning.
- Conclude by comparing and contrasting classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and cognitive-social learning.
Include at least two references from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
PS450 Industrial Organizational Psychology
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page for specific format requirements.
1. Describe three (3) criteria used to evaluate performance in your current or past job.
2. Discuss the issues of criterion relevance, criterion contamination, criterion deficiency, and criterion usefulness as they pertain to the performance criteria used in your current or previous work organization.
1. Describe three (3) differences between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
2. Describe one (1) school or work experience when you have experienced each type of motivation.
Identify and describe two (2) sources of conflict in work organizations. Provide one (1) example for each source of conflict.
Provide one (1) example of a situation where a relationship-oriented leader would be most effective and one (1) example of a situation where a task-oriented leader would be most effective.
Please refer to the rubric on the next page for the grading criteria for this assignment.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support