In the last fifty years, technology has revolutionized fertility and family planning, often with severe ethical implications for the medical community. Once there was only natural birth or adoption as choices, but today’s parents are able to select from a list of fertility options, including artificial insemination, in-vitro fertilization, fertility drugs, and surrogate motherhood.
Conduct some research on two modern fertility options that have been created or enhanced by medical technology. In a 2-page Word document, summarize the history of each fertility option and list some of the major ethical implications involved. How have these two fertility options impacted the medical community? Be sure to cite your research sources and proofread your work prior to submission.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support