Impact of drugs discussion
You are a member of a major metropolitan police department and assigned in a covert narcotics operations unit. Often, while working undercover, you are required to simulate the use of drugs without actually taking them. You have a partner who has always treated you well and taken care of you. On at least one occasion, he pulled you out of the line of fire of a drug dealer just before the offender shot at you. The two of you have been highly successful over the past 18 months. During the last three months, he has been seeing a woman that had acted as an informant on one case. You believe that she has gotten him to use cocaine with her. His performance is falling off, and you are worried that he might be abusing cocaine and compromising his position in the police department.
Respond to the following in discussion:
Why is it important to you that your partner is possibly using drugs?
Explain at least 2 courses of action you could take about this situation and why you would consider taking them.
What are the dangers to the unit, your other fellow unit members, and yourself if your partner is actually using cocaine?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support