HSA 599 Week 4 Assignment 1 – Conducting an Environmental Analysis
For all assignments assume that you are the administrator of a fictitious organization of your choice. The organization can be any type of health care organization such as a hospital, nursing home, rehabilitation center, clinic, etc. As the administrator, you are faced with the challenges of declining reimbursements from insurance providers and increasing demands for patient services due to dramatic changes in the external environment. Such changes include those imposed by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Your first step in evaluating the position of your organization will be conducting an environmental analysis. The purpose of this is to determine your organization’s ability to continue to provide quality care and remain financially solvent in the face of these challenges.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Determine two (2) specific forces in the external environment that will have the most impact on your organization. Provide a rationale for your decision.
2. Determine two (2) specific internal factors that the organization’s leaders need to consider in preparing for the future of health care and the future of the organization. Provide a rationale for your decision.
3. Discuss the impact of both the identified internal and external forces on the organization’s ability to develop a competitive strategy.
4. Recommend one (1) strategy that involves the organization’s managers in implementing and maintaining the momentum of the strategic plan.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum. Analyze the significance of the external environment’s impact on health care organizations. Examine the purpose and importance of service area competitor analysis. Examine the role of internal environmental analysis in identifying the basis for sustained competitive advantage. Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic management of health care organizations. Write clearly and concisely about strategic management of health care organizations using proper writing mechanics.
Expectations: There should be no colored font, designs on title pages or other fancy design elements. Academic papers are just plain text typed in Times New Roman size 12 font. Use the APA template to help build your paper. It helps you to get your Running head, page numbers, headers and other parts of the paper correct. It can be found in a previous announcement and will also be emailed to the class. Do not submit a paper with the content run all together and no subtitles/section headings. Use the same headings or similar headings to what you see in the sample paper. Meet the required length through expanded discussion of topics, integration of research and critical thinking.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support