MPR events are all around us. They can be large, small, formal, or informal and can often include more than one organization. Using the company that you further developed in the Unit 3 Individual Project, plan an event that will be a good fit for it.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Part 1: Creating an Event
- Develop the event. Explain how it aligns with the firm’s mission with a definable target audience.
- Describe how you will link the image of the firm and the event. Keep in mind that people attend events mainly because of a connection with the theme or topic, not because of the sponsoring organization.
- Create a presence so that the firm’s message and sponsorship will be remembered.
- Provide a souvenir so that people will remember your event and company.
Part 1 of the Individual Project should be 3 pages in length.
Part 2: Notifying Connectors
- Notify connectors before the event. Create a 1-page pitch to the media.
- Write a 1-page recap of the event with quotes of attendees.
Part 2 of the Individual Project should be 2 pages in length.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 5 pages, starting with a brief 1-paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 8–10 pages in length.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support