Write a 750-1,000 word review of a website about ADD or ADHD. You will write this review for the general public, so you might target a particular publication, such as a student or local newspaper or one of the national magazines. This will help you anticipate what your readers already know, what they value, and what criteria they accept as a basis of evaluation. Complete the following:
1. Develop a set of criteria that the general public would see as acceptable for a website about diseases and disorders (like ADHD).
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
2. Describe the website you have chosen, and then explain how it does (or does not) perform the criteria you established above.
3. Use at least two scholarly sources outside of class texts to augment your understanding and perspective on these facts and elements. Use the GCU library for sources. Include this research in the paper in an appropriate scholarly manner.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects a significant number of children and adults worldwide. The internet provides access to vast amounts of information about ADHD, but not all sources are reliable. This review evaluates the website “CHADD” (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder), which is a national non-profit organization that provides education, advocacy, and support for individuals with ADHD. The aim of this review is to assess how the website performs against a set of criteria that the general public would see as acceptable for a website about diseases and disorders like ADHD.
- Credibility and reliability of the information provided.
- Clarity and readability of the website’s content.
- Availability of resources and support services.
- Inclusivity and accessibility of the website.
- The website should provide up-to-date information.
- The website should be easy to navigate.
The CHADD website is a credible and reliable source of information on ADHD. The website provides information on the symptoms, causes, diagnosis, and treatment options for ADHD. The information is backed by research, and the sources are cited at the bottom of the page. Additionally, the website provides information on the latest research and news about ADHD. The…order a customized answer here
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support