Develop a Mission Statement
Select an organization or department of your choice. Your task is to develop a mission statement. The mission statement describes the purpose of the organization (i.e., why the business exists). Develop and submit a one- to two-page paper (excluding title page and references) that establishes a mission statement and its meaning to the department or organization. Here are some things to consider when it comes to developing the mission statement:
Is the mission statement focused on satisfying customer needs rather than being focused on the product?
Does the mission statement clearly communicate purpose to customers?
Does the mission statement explain how the organization closes the gap between customer needs and the products or services offered?
Does the mission statement explain a customer centered philosophy?
Does the mission statement match the current market conditions/needs?
Does the mission statement reflect the company’s strengths?
Is the mission statement motivating?
Is the mission statement realistic?
Is the mission statement detailed, brief, concentrated and remarkable?
Is our mission statement clear and easily understood?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support