- Review the Resources and identify one change that you believe is called for in your organization/workplace.
- This may be a change necessary to effectively address one or more of the issues you addressed in the Workplace Environment Assessment you submitted in Module 4. It may also be a change in response to something not addressed in your previous efforts. It may be beneficial to discuss your ideas with your organizational leadership and/or colleagues to help identify and vet these ideas.
- Reflect on how you might implement this change and how you might communicate this change to organizational leadership.
The Assignment (5-6-minute narrated PowerPoint presentation):
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
Change Implementation and Management Plan
Create a 5- or 6-slide narrated PowerPoint that presents a comprehensive plan to implement changes you propose.
Your narrated presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length.
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
- An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
- A description of the change being proposed
- Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
- Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
- Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
- Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
- A plan for communicating the change you propose
- A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose
Slide 1: Introduction
- Briefly introduce the purpose of the presentation.
- Provide an overview of the issues currently affecting your organization/workplace, including a summary of the Workplace Environment Assessment.
Slide 2: Description of the Change
- Clearly describe the change being proposed.
- Explain why this change is necessary to address the identified issues.
- Highlight the potential positive impact of implementing this change on your organization/workplace.
Slide 3: Type and Scope of the Proposed Change
- Specify the type of change being proposed (e.g., process change, policy change, structural change).
- Describe the scope of the change, whether it is organization-wide or specific to a department or team.
Slide 4: Stakeholders and Change Management Team
- Identify the stakeholders who will be impacted by the change, such as employees, managers, or external partners.
- Discuss the importance of involving key stakeholders in the change process.
- Identify the members of the change management team by their title or role, explaining their responsibilities in overseeing and implementing the change.
Slide 5: Communication Plan
- Outline your plan for communicating the proposed change to organizational leadership and other stakeholders.
- Include strategies for effectively communicating the need for change, the benefits, and the implementation plan.
- Discuss the channels and frequency of communication that will be utilized.
Slide 6: Risk Mitigation Plans
- Identify potential risks or challenges associated with the proposed change.
- Describe risk mitigation strategies and plans to address these risks.
- Discuss how you will monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of these mitigation plans.
In your narrated presentation, expand on each slide’s content, providing more detailed explanations, examples, and rationale for your proposed change. Use your voiceover to emphasize key…ORDER CUSTOMIZED ANSWER HERE
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support