Contemporary Health Final Paper: Project Guidelines and Grading Guide
The final project for this course is the creation of a final paper. It will be a plan of action you will take to optimize your health and improve your chances of enjoying good health as you age.
The final product represents an authentic demonstration competency, because it will provide you with a solid foundation that will assist you in making healthy decisions. The project is divided into two milestones, which will be submitted at various points throughout the course to scaffold learning and ensure quality final submissions. These milestones will be submitted in Modules Four and Five. The final submission will be due in Module Seven.
You must include how you will address the following aspects of your health:
1. Physical – This may include dietary choices, the use of supplements or medicine, exercise choices, environmental factors, weight management, the elimination of tobacco use, or preventative medicine. You may consider how you will ensure optimal health care from your provider(s). If you are not sure how to proceed, think about a health condition or disease that runs in your family. What can you do to reduce your chances of getting this condition? Or, how can you ensure your physical safety?
2. Emotional – You can consider stress management techniques, ways to boost your level of happiness, address your spiritual needs, and improve your sleep habits.
3. Social – What would you do to improve on your existing relationships or build new ones? What considerations would be key in your being able to do this successfully?
**Be sure to consider how these changes can be implemented, based on your personality, schedule, and experiences following diets and exercise routines.
Milestone One: Submit your Final Project Outline
In 4-3 Final Project: Submit Outline of Final Project, you will submit your Final Project Outline. This is not graded but you will receive formative feedback from your instructor.
Milestone Two: Submit Rough Draft of Final Product
In 5-3 Final Project: Submit Rough Draft for Final Project you will submit a rough draft of your final product. You will receive full points for the submission of this content.
Final Submission: Final Paper
In 7-2 Final Project: What’s Your Plan?, you will submit your final paper. It should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the main elements of the final product. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course. This milestone will be graded using the Final Product Rubric.
Requirements of submission: Written components of projects must follow these formatting guidelines when applicable: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and discipline-appropriate citations. The final paper should be between four and six pages in length, and it must include a cover sheet. Use at least 3 references and cite them, both in-text and at the end of your paper, using APA format.
Instructor Feedback: This activity uses an integrated rubric in Blackboard. Students can view instructor feedback in the Grade Center. For more information, review these instructions.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support