Complete the following table which outlines confidentiality and security activities, in relation to EHR security measures. Identify activities or items that can be performed in each stage of EHR development to ensure the confidentiality and security of health information. A couple of entries have been made for you as examples.
EHR Development Stage
Review federal and state laws to determine with whom information may be shared
Assign each user an unique username and password
Step Two: Locate a Federal or State law that addresses confidentiality, security or privacy. Develop an one-page informational flyer that can be distributed at a conference that explains how the selected Federal or State law addresses confidentiality, security, or privacy and which stage(s) of the EHR development is affected by the Federal or State law. Be sure that your flyer is informative, creative, and attention getting. (Don’t forget to give the name/title of the law)
Delta Corporation Company Profile
Delta Corporation – Delta started in 1998 and is a small family-owned firm in the microcomputer business. The company grew rapidly because of its disk, optical, backup drive, and innovative approaches to computer hardware problems. Managers and workers have all put in long hours, often sacrificing their personal time to get the company off the ground as many are long tenured employees.
· John Wilde, 33, white male, MBA Marketing, married, 4 dependents. Fifteen years of service, average job performance and a four-year college education.
· Joseph Dana, 55, white male, CPA, widower, no children at home. Started with the company at its inception
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT:
· Otis Armstrong, 49, white male, some college, single, 1 dependent at home with 17 years dedicated service. Exceptional corporate knowledge and networking ability enabling him to accomplish what few can.
· Hardy Hanger, 53, white male, PhD Computer Science, married, no children at home, 16 years of service.
· Kent McCullum, 23, white male, 1 year college, single, no children.
· Jake Jakes, 42, white male, been with the company for 5 years, single, custody of 3 children.
· Lance Ripper, 56, white male MBA, rated as exceptionally good manager. Married, 2 children at home. Hired as an HR manager with Debby.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
· Debby Wringer, 33, African-American female, BS in HRD, married with no children, 10 years of service.
· Mark Jones, 46, white male, BA in Accounting, single, no dependents. Hired 1 year ago.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support