Choose a health issue.
2. Describe the health issue and causes/risk factors.
3. Describe the statistics and health disparities of the health issue in the United States ( how the health issue is distributed unequally among certain populations e.g. by age, race, gender etc.)
4. Examine the health disparities through the lens of 1 of the 5 broad factors that contribute to behavior described in the Social- Ecological Web.
5. Identify 1 local or national program or intervention designed to influence behavior targeted towards this health issue. Describe the program or intervention, the sponsoring organization, and some of their priorities and if they have a target population.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support