BUSI 430 FORUM 4 DISCUSSION
Marketers today are making greater and greater use of social media to engage consumers in online conversations and other activities related to the development of their brand. The ethical implications of using people to chat about a product must be considered.
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Watch the Honest Tea Video. (Note: This video is found on Pearson’s My Marketing Lab website for the BUSI 430 course, in the Video Assignments area.)
After watching the Honest Tea Video, answer the following 4 questions. Using the concepts discussed in the Module/Week 8 Reading & Study material, fully explain and justify your responses.
1. Does online “buzzing” by paid company representatives—even if they are customers—count as a deceptive marketing practice?
2. Provide two examples of buzz marketing that you have observed.
3. Give an example of spam that you have received and found annoying.
4. Give an example of unsolicited email that you find beneficial.
NOTE: THREE DIFFERENT ANSWER POSTED CHOOSE ANY ONE
Dave is a driver for Empire Courier Service. Around the company, Dave is known as sort of a hothead. During his previous employment at another company, Dave had been involved in a workplace fistfight with a fellow employee, resulting in criminal charges.
One day, between deliveries and in a company vehicle, Dave decides to get lunch. While leaving the parking lot at Big Burrito Bistro, the favorite lunch spot for most Empire Courier employees, Dave negligently causes a car accident with another vehicle, resulting in injuries to Victor, the driver of the other car. As Dave and Victor are waiting on the side of the road for the police to arrive, Victor comments to Dave, “Oh, you drive for Empire Courier Service. It doesn’t surprise me that Empire hires bad drivers because their service stinks, and their prices are too high!” Dave is so offended that Victor would insult his employer’s professional reputation that he punches Victor in the face, causing Victor to suffer even more injuries. Empire Courier Service does not, as a matter of policy, do criminal background checks on its employees.
Considering the legal principles discussed in Chapter 20, explain who is liable for Dave’s negligence for causing the car accident, and explain who is liable for Dave’s intentional tort for punching Victor. Provide your answers in a case analysis of a minimum of 600 words. Cite any direct quotes or paraphrased material from outside sources. Use APA format.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support