Banks (2016), indicates that the nonracist, color-blind perspective is one in which a person’s race does not matter. In the modern diverse society, it is important to acknowledge and celebrate differences that exist among cultures and ethnicities. Analyze whether the color-blind perspective can be applied to other areas of diversity such as gender, sexual orientation, social class, special needs, or religion in classrooms
Some people feel that having access to a unified system would provide services that assist across the entire organization and the HR lifecycle. In your opinion, who should have access to this unified information? As it relates to hiring new personnel, what are your thoughts about peers and direct managers having access to this data? Are there any potential drawbacks to this group having access to this information?
Examine team member communication, collaboration, and strategies for developing team intelligence.
As a leader, you have been tasked with building a team whose purpose is to recommend a new performance evaluation system. The current system is outdated and greatly reduces employee morale each year.
As the leader of this problem-solving team, you are tasked with ensuring the team has effective communication, in essence, developing team intelligence. You have observed the team and noticed some challenges that have arisen in the team thus far, such as communication and team conflict. The company has asked you for a one-page report outlining the challenges of the team and your recommendations.
In your report, you will want to:
- Describe communication challenges team members often face.
- Assess strategies you can use to resolve team conflict.
- Discuss team mental models and how best to use them to build effective team communication.
- Provide your recommendations of conflict strategy, which team mental model to use, and how to manage team intelligence strategically.
Organizations are rarely composed of just a single person or a single organization that functions without interacting with other people or organizations. There are many components or parts in an organization’s make-up, each contributing to the overall functioning of the organization and its behavior. If all the parts are working well, the organization operates efficiently. However, if one part stops functioning, this affects all the other parts and the overall organization. Though other parts may be able to compensate for the nonfunctioning part so that the organization continues to function, efficiency is lowered. Organizations have both internal and external parts—such as stakeholders. The challenges of nonfunctioning stakeholders can be internal, external, or both.
Research the application of systems theory to organizations and their stakeholders.
Then, respond to the following:
· How does systems thinking apply to an organization’s culture, goals, and structures?
· How are the stakeholders of an organization interconnected and interrelated?
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support