Assignment 4 PowerPoint Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 90 points
WE WRITE PAPERS FOR STUDENTS
Tell us about your essay and we will find the best writer for your paperWrite My Essay For Me
Note: The accepted Microsoft Office versions for this assignment are Microsoft Office 2013 (for PC) and Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 (for Macintosh). Students may use a more recent version if available.
Select a person that you admire the most. The person can be a family member, friend, musician, etc.
Create a four (4) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Slide 1: Insert a title slide including your name, course, quarter, and professor’s name.
- Slide 2: Insert a picture of the person or of something that relates to the person, and include the name of the person you admire. Note: You may use / search the Internet to include a digital image.
- Slide 3: Insert at least four (4) bullets that explain the key reasons why you admire this person.
- Slide 4: Insert closing comments in bulleted, statement, or short paragraph form.
- All Slides: Insert text into the Notes section of each slide indicating what you would consider saying when presenting your content. Note: Students should check with their instructors to see if they will need to present to the class.
- All Slides: Organize the presentation so that the information is clear and visually appealing.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use word processing software to create and format documents.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information systems topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support