Assignment 4 HR Training Class
Imagine that you are a member of the HR department of a small retail company and upper management has asked you to create a new employee customer service training class for all new employees.
Write a seven (7) page paper in which you:
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
- Justify the use of a needs assessment of your company’s proposed employee customer service training, stressing five (5) ways in which such an assessment would expose any existing performance deficiencies.
- Develop a customer service training implementation plan and determine the method of training (i.e., presentation, discussion, case study, discovery, role play, simulation, modeling, or on-the-job training).
- Justify why you selected the training method that you did.
- Propose two (2) ways to motivate an employee who has no interest in attending a training class.
- Develop a survey to collect feedback from the employees who attend the training.
- Use at least () quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design job and task analyses that align with the overall HRM strategy.
- Design training and development systems to improve employee performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
In this assignment, you will use either a case you have recently assessed in your own practice, or a hypothetical case that you devise yourself. Your case study should include:
- A brief description of the client’s demographic information
- The results of either the ASI or a biopsychosocial interview
- Results for at least two of the following: DAST, AUDIT, and CAGE
- A Master Problem list
- A behavioral definition for two main problems on this list
- Long term and short term goals for each of the two problems chosen
- Appropriate therapeutic objectives for each of the two problems
- The ASAM level you would place the client at for treatment
- Whether individual, group, or both individual and group would be appropriate to address the treatment plan
Length: 5-7 pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Due: May 19th 6pmEST
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support