Assignment 3: Usability Evaluation Due Week 7 and worth 180 points This assignment requires that you create a free SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro online questionnaire account.
- Go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/ OR http://questionpro.com/.
- Sign up for a free basic plan / account by following the instructions on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on how to create a simple survey.
In this assignment you will create an online questionnaire. Prepare as follows:
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
· Read Activity 7.2 on page 239 of the textbook.
· Create an online questionnaire using your account on SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro, depending on which one you selected during the.
· Insert the six (6) questions in your questionnaire. You may add additional questions if you wish.
· Send an email to at least five (5) friends or participants and ask them to participate in the online questionnaire. Include the link to the online questionnaire in the email.
· Give your participants a few days to complete the online questionnaire.
· Use SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro to analyze the collected data.
· Download and save the report. You may take a screenshot if you wish.
· Attach your report to your assignment paper.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Include the survey report.
- Describe the positive and negative aspects of creating and conducting an online questionnaire.
- Speculate on the reliability of the collected data.
- Recommend two (2) methods that you can use to validate the collected data.
- Based on your experience, describe the major challenges of using an online questionnaire Website.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
b. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
c. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
d. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Demonstrate the ability to select an appropriate user interface interaction style for a particular task.
· Explain the different usability data-gathering techniques
· Create a product evaluation through a formal framework.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
· Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support