Assignment 2 Death Investigations
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
Some people get confused with the terminology surrounding death investigations and their classification, such as natural death, accidental, suicide, and homicide. For this reason, criminal investigators must be well-versed in the various death classifications. Use your textbook, the Internet, and / or Strayer Library to research articles on death investigation.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast the fundamental differences in natural death, accidental death, suicide, and homicide.
- Select an article concerning a type of death of your choice and summarize the key factors that the police used to classify the type of death. Suggest one (1) additional factor that the police should collect for the death investigation.
- Compare the fundamental differences in investigating a death case versus other types of crimes.
- Determine the goal and the main procedure of a preliminary death investigation. Include one (1) example of a successful preliminary death investigation to support your response.
- Analyze the main ways in which various environmental factors may influence the medical examination and autopsy in death investigations.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar type Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Compare the country you have choosen for you COUNTRY MARKET REPORT (CMR).and another country you believe have similar culture. Using the Hoftedes tool compare the two countries cultural dimensions outlines in the tool. Given the information from the ranking , what challenges might you encounter with your product lunch using an infographic?. Student will use a free infographic tool to develop inforgraphics that will be posted on the DQ. Please review inforgraphic best practicebefore attempting to complete this assignments. This blog post is a good resource for info graphic dos and donts
the country I choose for my CMR is lunching UBER in Senegal you can compare it to Nigeria on this infographic.Its just a page of info graphic.
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support