Areas of Employment Law
As the human resources manager, it is your responsibility to keep all human resources employees informed about current employment law. You want to empower employees with resources that they can use independently to research employment law issues and policies. Using Excel, create a table that will be placed on the company’s Intranet as an employment law reference. You and your employees will be able to add to this document, so you will focus on the following 4 areas of employment law to begin:
Wages and Hours of Work
Safety and Health Standards
Family and Medical Leave
For each area of employment law, complete the following:
List the federal agency (or agencies) that regulates this area.
Describe how the agency implements the relevant law and policy.
Provide a link to the agency’s Web site.
You should organize the information within your table so that it is logical and able to be edited in the futur
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support