Create a 5- or 6-slide narrated PowerPoint that presents a comprehensive plan to implement changes you propose.
Your narrated presentation should be 5–6 minutes in length.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your paper and we will find the best writer for your essay.Write My Essay For Me
Your Change Implementation and Management Plan should include the following:
An executive summary of the issues that are currently affecting your organization/workplace (This can include the work you completed in your Workplace Environment Assessment previously submitted, if relevant.)
A description of the change being proposed
Justifications for the change, including why addressing it will have a positive impact on your organization/workplace
Details about the type and scope of the proposed change
Identification of the stakeholders impacted by the change
Identification of a change management team (by title/role)
A plan for communicating the change you propose
A description of risk mitigation plans you would recommend to address the risks anticipated by the change you propose
Change Implementation and Management Plan
- Executive Summary
- Brief overview of the issues affecting the organization/workplace
- Description of the Proposed Change
- What is the proposed change?
- How does it address the issues affecting the organization/workplace?
- Justifications for the Change
- Why is addressing the proposed change necessary?
- What are the potential benefits of implementing the change?
- Type and Scope of the Proposed Change
- What type of change is proposed (e.g., structural, process, cultural)?
- How broad or narrow in scope is the change?
- Stakeholders Impacted by the Change
- Who will be affected by the change?
- How will they be impacted?
- Change Management Team
- Identify the members of the change management team by title/role
- Explain how they will support the implementation of the change
- Communication Plan
- Describe the plan for communicating the change to all stakeholders
- Identify the communication channels that will be used
- Risk Mitigation Plans
- Identify potential risks associated with the change
- Describe the plans for mitigating these risks
By following this Change Implementation and Management Plan, organizations can effectively implement changes while minimizing disruptions…ORDER CUSTOMIZED ANSWER HERE
- Confidentiality & Authenticity Guaranteed
- Plagiarism Free Content Guarantee
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Guarantee Timely Delivery of All Papers
- Quality & Reliability
- Papers Written from Scratch and to Your Instructions
- Qualified Writers Only
- APPROVEDSCHOLARS Allow Direct Contact With Your Writer
- Using APPROVEDSCHOLARS.COM Means Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
- 24/7 Customer Support